2-Part Online Series: Elbow Injuries – Where Science Meets Clinical Practice (5CPD)
We have recruited 2 experienced Clinicians to teach & elaborate on the clinical considerations for the effective treatment of elbow instability and lateral elbow pain, they will specifically focus on “surgery vs conservative treatment”.
Join Guest Presenters:
Dr. Gideon Van Staden (Orthopaedic Surgeon) Specializing in hand, elbow and upper limb surgeries.
Tanya Bell (Physiotherapist) Tanya is a manual therapist, international lecturer & experienced course presenter.
Some of the topics to be discussed:
1) A multi-disciplinary perspective on the management of elbow injuries/ lateral elbow pain.
2) Conservative management vs surgical management for elbow ligament injuries.
3) How to treat elbow injuries in the modern era – an Orthopaedic surgeon’s perspective.
4) Secondary long-term consequences because of long-standing elbow injuries.
5) Return to sports decisions after elbow surgery or conservative management (Milestones).
Surgical management of patients with elbow injuries
- Clinical Signs and symptoms
- A broad overview: MRI/X-Ray etc. for certain more prominent conditions.
- Surgical management for elbow ligament injuries.
- Current techniques for elbow instability
Conservative treatment for lateral elbow pain
- Rehabilitation consideration for lateral elbow pain.
- Clinical Pearls for private practice clinicians.
- and more….
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.