Back Into The Future With Treating Ankle Injuries (6CPD)
TRIPP has recruited 3 clinicians to share their knowledge & experience and teach on the clinical considerations for the effective treatment of:
– Chronic ankle instability,
– Surgery vs conservative treatment for ATFL/CTFL ligament injuries,
– Achilles tendon repair & rehabilitation,
– Interactive discussion on the clinical biomechanics of the ankle and foot complex.
Dr. Willem de Kock (Orthopaedic Surgeon),
Helene Simpson (Physiotherapist)
Arnold Vlok (Biokineticist, PhD Candidate)
Some of the topics to be discussed:
1) A multi-disciplinary perspective on the management of ankle ligament injuries.
2) Practical assessment of an ankle/foot after injury.
3) How to treat lateral ankle sprains in the modern era – an Orthopaedic surgeon’s’ perspective.
4) We will brainstorm some important questions to ask in the subjective assessment & important objective tests to be performed to confirm your hypothesis.
5) Return to sport decision making after an acute lateral ankle sprain injury: introducing the PAASS framework – an international multidisciplinary consensus.
6) Consider Achilles tendon loading profiles during different stages of rehabilitation.
Join this 3 part online series!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.