TRIPP has to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the ends of this clause, “personal information” is defined according to the details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
TRIPP is authorised to gather, store and use the following of your information:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Nearest city
- Non-personal click patterns
- Email address
- Telephone or mobile number
- IP address, and
- ID or passport number
TRIPP is entitled to gather, store and use the above information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the site;
- If you are a registered course participant, to inform you of any changes to TRIPP that may affect your account or future workshops or courses;
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of facts regarding your access and use of the site;
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of course promotions on offer
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site;
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through TRIPP;
- To ensure that products/communication are received by the course attendee.
- The above information is either gathered electronically through the use of “cookies”, or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of “cookies” independently with your personal search engine settings.
- You can choose to not receive any information from TRIPP.
TRIPP is entitled to gather, store, compile and share any information gleaned from you, subject to the following conditions:
- TRIPP may not make any of your personal details public unless you have agreed to it, or unless it is required for the purposes of any judicial process.
- TRIPP may compile, use and share any information that has no bearing on any particular individual, and TRIPP owns and reserves the right to non-personal statistical information gathered and complied by TRIPP.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (such as your full name, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the courier company to ensure delivery of the products you have bought.
If you wish to unsubscribe from TRIPP’s newsletters, you can easily do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your newsletter.